By Rhonda Campbell
It doesn’t matter whether you’re currently working for an employer and strongly considering starting your own business, a new entrepreneur who has managed a company for one year or less or a seasoned creative business leader. You can always learn about better, easier and more improved ways to engage your customers, grow your profits and manage your business.
Reading on-point books that are written by people who know how to turn failing businesses around, motivate staff and get stagnant markets moving again is a great way to get insights, tips and workable solutions to challenges you might be facing right now as a creative business leader. These books give you clear and well defined action steps that you can take to create profitable businesses. These book salso show you that what you may have previously thought of as being impossible is actually very possible after all.
List of Must Have Books for Creative Business Leaders
Among the list of must have books for creative business leaders are:
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikzentmihalyi
- On Becoming a Leader by Warren Bennis
- Leadership is an Art by Max De Pree
- Leading Change by John Kotter
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Guerrilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson
- Winning by Jack Welch
- Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies by Jim Collins
- Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box by Arbinger Institute
- Succeeding Against the Odds by John H. Johnson
- iCon Steve Jobs: The Greatest Second Act in the History of Business by Jeffrey Young and William Simon
- 2020 Vision by Stan Davis
- Innovator’s Dilemma by Clayton Christensen
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t by Jim Collins
- Brand Leadership by David Aaker and Erich Joachimsthaler
- Regional Advantage by Annalee Saxenian
- Economics, Organization and Management by Paul Milgrom and John Roberts
- Miracles Happen by Mary Kay Ash
Books that get right to the heart of challenges common to entrepreneurs, offering practical steps and advice creative business leaders can take to overcome these challenges, can shave years off the time it would take to steer your company toward generating annual profits. These books for creative business leaders can also prevent you from feeling alone and isolated, especially as you connect with other creative business leaders through stories they openly share in the books, discussing their personal and business fears, concerns and successes.
If you enjoyed or benefitted from this article, share it with others by clicking the Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Share buttons below. You bet! We appreciate it!
Click the “Subscribe” button at the side or bottom of this post so you can always be the very first person to receive our updates!
Get Your Copy of Spiral at https://www.ebookit.com/books/0000000841/Spiral.html