By Rhonda Campbell
A wedding is more than a sacred affair, officially merging you and the person you love as one. A wedding is a declaration of your love and affection for the person you want to share the rest of your life with. Memories — the people, shared commitment, festive mood, refreshments, scenery and location — you create of your marriage will stay with you forever. It may be for this reason, more than any other, that your Atlanta wedding should be perfect. It’s also a reason why you should choose the right Atlanta wedding venue.
The right Atlanta wedding venue has your dreams and wishes at the core of everything it does. Staff at the venue meet with you to understand your specific needs and wants. They’ll work with you until they see and feel the most finite and intimate details of your special day. Other advantages to look for in an Atlanta wedding venue are:
• Range of indoor and outdoor special event locations
• Option to hold your wedding ceremony or wedding reception in a classic ballroom
• Distinct collection of outdoor scenery overlooking spectacular gardens or ponds
• Spacious wedding pavilion
• On-site restaurant staffed with award winning chefs, ensuring that appetizers, entrees and desserts are freshly prepared
• Expansive cuisine choices, including the possibility of building a customized menu that your wedding guests will savor
• Stage for DJs or live musicians to perform, adding a remarkable and entertaining
• Expert, friendly staff who are eager to help you design your perfect wedding
• Custom bar packages available through an on-site bar, eliminating the need to order beverages (anything) from another vendor
Depending on the size of your wedding, you’ll also want to partner with an Atlanta wedding venue that has enough square footage so you and your wedding guests can dine, dance and engage in lively conversation without having to travel to a separate reception location. After all, treating your guests to luxury and convenience is a sure way to create a warm and inviting mood.
To save money on your wedding preparations, consider selecting an Atlanta wedding venue that will allow you to hold your wedding rehearsal at one of its on-site facilities. Also, decide whether you want to get married in the morning, afternoon or evening. Should you elect to get married in the evening, it’s important that you choose an Atlanta wedding venue that is designed with lots of indoor or outlook lighting. Your photographer will appreciate the sufficient lighting as it could add clarity and depth to your wedding pictures.
There’s so much to think about as you prepare your wedding. For example, you’ll need to decide whether or not you want a cash or host bar menu, a banquet hors d’oeuvres menu, an elegant sit-down meal or a brunch menu. You’ll also need to decide where you want to place your wedding cake, flowers and wedding decorations. Furthermore, do you want a spring, summer, autumn or winter wedding? Experienced staff at an Atlanta wedding venue could help you find the answers to these and other questions you and your fiancé might have. Staff at the right venue can also work with you to design your perfect wedding at reasonable prices.